Comes complete with everything needed for an install (some engines require spacer kits and/or cylinder plate change). The compact cylinder does not require the engine manufacturer drag link for connection. For your convenience two lengths of 20' cut to fit tubing are supplied. Steering kit includes: 1 x BayStar helm pump (HH4314), 1 x BayStar cylinder (HC4645H), 1 x BayStar tubing kit (HT4420H, comes with two 20' hoses), 2 x hydraulic steering fluid (2315430), and 1 x filler kit (HA5438)
NOTE: This kit comes with a HC4645H cylinder, look at fit chart below to see if it will work with your engine. The HC4658H cylinder is available separately or you can build your own kit
|JOHNSON / EVINRUDE||1977–1990||65–150 HP||HC4648H|
|1997–DATE||115 HP FICHT||HC4658H||See Notes 4, 5|
|1997–DATE||75–150 HP FICHT||HC4645H|
|1998–DATE||40–140 HP 4-Stroke||HC4658H||See Notes 1, 4|
|1996 ONLY||115–140 HP||N/A|
|1987–2002||115–140 HP||HC4645H||See Note 1|
|1998–DATE||40–70 4-Stroke||HC4645H||See Note 1|
|2001–DATE||115–140 HP 4-Stroke||HC4658H||See Notes 1, 4|
|YAMAHA||1998–DATE||40–50 HP||HC4645H||See Note 2|
|1998–DATE||60 HP||HC4645H||See Note 3|
|1986–DATE||70–90 HP||HC4645H||See Note 1|
|1997–DATE||80–150 HP 4-Stroke||HC4645H|
|2000–DATE||25–60 HP 4-Stroke||HC4648H||See Note 1|
1. Requires Spacer kit part # HO5090
2. Engine clamp brackets must be cut or ground, and the engine through bolted onto the transom, or interference will occur, restricting engine trim and tilt.
3. Steering hook Yamaha Part # 63D-48511-00-4D must be installed
4. Cylinder HC4645 may be used in these applications. The pivot plate will need to be flipped before installation.
Instructions provided with Owner’s Manual.
5. Johnson 115 HP 2-Stroke engines, require the pivot plate to be flipped. See Note #4