This popular outboard hydraulic steering system offers smooth, super-efficient steering for high performance hulls with single or multiple outboards up to 700 hp combined. Helm and cylinder now equipped with adjustable O-ring fittings to simplify the installation process and allow for simple reorientation of the fittings after installation.Application: Single and dual non-power assisted outboard engines up to 350 hp (700 combined HP for counter-rotating duals) that have ABYC standard engine tilt tube. Ideal for cruisers, runabouts, center consoles, offshore fishing boats, and many more. Suitable for speeds up to 60 MPH and dual station use (with purchase of extra helm, hose and fittings). Allows independent engine tilt in dual engine installations. Dual engines require purchase of a tie bar kit and extra hardware. Hoses sold separately.
- 5 turns lock-to-lock with 1.7 helms
- Compact tilt helm
- Complete with helm, cylinder, fittings, oil and bleeder kit
- Standard 3/4" tapered shaft
- HK6400TS-3 Contains HH6191-3 Sport Tilt Helm, HC5345-3 Steering Cylinder and 2 HA5430 Steering Fluid
- HK6400TC-3 Contains HH6541 Classic Tilt Helm, HC5345-3 Steering Cylinder and 2 HA5430 Steering Fluid